Terms & Conditions
In using the Julia Linstead, Glass site and, or, our online shop ( coming soon) you agree to comply with the following terms and conditions:
Copyright & Content use
All of the content that appears on the Julia Linstead, Glass website, including all visuals and text, are subject to copyright protections and, or, other intellectual property rights or licenses held by Julia Linstead, Glass. Julia Linstead, Glass grants you a limited license to access and share the content on this website. Content of the Julia Linstead, Glass website is intended solely for the personal, non-commercial use by users of the website.
• In case of any circumstance or reason outside of our control, we reserve the right to suspend the execution or fulfilment of an order. In such case, the gallery shall immediately notify the customer, who will then have right to cancel the order.
• Once an order has been made and deposit payment fulfilled, the customer accepts that they have committed to the purchase. Reversals of an order will not be accepted without contact immediately to Julia Linstead, Glass for consideration of circumstance.
• Orders will normally be processed within 48 hours, depending on availability of goods. Bespoke items can take 6 to 8 weeks. If further delay is expected, Julia Linstead, Glass will notify the customer by email, who will have the option of cancelling the order.
• Julia Linstead, Glass reserves the right to refuse to sell to third parties if there is questionable intent regarding the purpose of the order. Goods sold are intended for personal use only. Any orders believed to be made for the purposes of another entity's research and development will be declined and further action may be taken regarding copyright infringement.
• Julia Linstead, Glass shall reserve the right to refuse an order in the event of an error on the shop's website.
• We do not and will not collect or store any customer credit card information.
• We collect information from customers when they subscribe to the Julia Linstead, Glass newsletter. When ordering on the online shop, as appropriate, customers may be asked to enter: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. Customers may, however, visit our site anonymously.
• Customer information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without customer consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
• All products have been as accurately described and displayed as possible on the site.
• Slight variation of colouring may occur when viewing in browsers through different monitors.
• Please be aware that every product has been hand-crafted and as a result slight variations in colour and size, style and shape may occur. This is part of the experience and beauty of buying hand-crafted products.
• Julia Linstead, Glass reserves the right to: change the prices of goods, introduce new products to the shop, carry out and cancel promotions at the shop or modify its conditions at any time.
• Julia Linstead prides herelf on the quality of designs and materials employed on all items. The intent is for goods to last a long time.
• We encourage you to take care of your goods and treasure them. We use 24% lead crystal glass, it is not advisable to wash it in a dishwasher. We would recommend hand washing in warm soapy water and a using a soft cloth to dry and polish the glass.
• Some wear and tear is not completely avoidable under normal domestic conditions but a degree of care and understanding of the limitations of the materials used and its construction is important and will ensure your piece of glass will remain in perfect condition for many years to come.
Delivery and Shipping
Please note that all transactions will be carried out in UK Sterling. Once you have placed your order, confirmation will be sent to you via e-mail.
For UK orders: Due to the value and fragility of the glass, all orders are sent by courier and the current courier charges apply. Unfortunately glass cannot be insured in transit and while we make every effort to ensure your glassware will arrive intact we cannot guarantee it and in placing an order you agree to accept these terms.
We insist on using a courier as it offers the fastest and most secure delivery for our customers.
For International orders: Due to the value and fragility of the glass, all orders are sent by courier Unfortunately glass cannot be insured in transit and while we make every effort to ensure your glassware will arrive intact we cannot guarantee it and in placing an order you agree to accept these terms. We insist on using this service as it offers the fastest and most secure delivery for our customers.
On orders from countries outside the European Union Import Duty applies over a certain value. This is a tax that the recipient has to pay as an importer in order to bring foreign goods into his or her country. The amount to be paid depends on the type of goods and where they come from.
In the event that this fee is not paid by the recipient, customs will not release the package and will send it back to Julia Linstead, Glass.
For more information regarding customs duties we advise our customers to get in touch with their country’s Revenues and Customs office.
Please check your glass as soon as it arrives and immediately notify us of any faults.
If you are not completely satisfied with your glass, please contact Julia Linstead, Glass for consideration of your circumstances, when we may replace or refund your glass within 14 days of safe receipt of your purchase.
Commissions are non returnable or refundable unless under special and unusual circumstances.